Karnataka Secondary Education board will release the results on May 2020 and soon after that revaluation application form and supplementary exam dates will be declared by the board. Students looking for the Karnataka SSLC 2020 Revaluation Application Form can now get the complete details of it from here.
KSEEB SSLC Revaluation Application
The 10th class or SSLC revaluation application form and the complete information about will be given in the official website. As the KSEEB SSLC result 2020 are out, students can check their results and who have not passed in the examination and who are not satisfied with the marks obtained in the SSLC exams can now apply for the recounting or revaluation through online in the official website. Candidates can apply for revaluation in more than one subject by paying the revaluation or recounting fee. The Karnataka SSLC 2020 Revaluation Application is now available in the official website along with the revaluation applying procedure and the application fee details. Go through the below given information to know more.
Karnataka SSLC 2020 Revaluation Application
Students can go through the below given procedure to apply for the SSLC revaluation or recounting. Candidates can get the online KSEEB SSLC Revaluation Application from the official site. Students can apply online and before that they need to confirm the subjects that they are willing to apply for revaluation such as English, Mathematics, Hindi, Sanskrit, Science, Sanskrit etc. Aspirants have to remit the revaluation fee within 15 days after the SSLC result announcement. Once the fee is paid and applied correctly for the revaluation the process will take place and the KSEEB SSLC Revaluation results 2020 will be declared on June most probably.
SSLC Revaluation and Retotalling Important Details (Previous Year)
- Application Fee for Revaluation: Rs 150/- or 250/- approximately
- Retotalling Fee: Rs 700/-
- Application Fee for photocopy of one paper: Rs 300/-
- Revaluation and Photocopy or Xerox Copy for Each Subject: Rs 450/- to 550/- approximately
- Revaluation along with photo Copy of all subjects: Contact examination board
Note: In the year 2017 it is mentioned that, the fees paid by the student will be refunded if the student gets more than 5 marks in the revaluation process. The same is expected to continue this year.
Procedure to Apply for KSEEB SSLC Revaluation 2020
- Visit official website kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Click on “More” link under SSLC Exam section of the home page.
- Click the link “Application Forms” under more option.
- Now, all the SSLC application form links will be shown.
- Select and click on “Revaluation Application” link or the relevant link you want.
- Now, the Karnataka SSLC 2020 Revaluation Application will appear on screen in PDF format.
- Download the form, fill it, pay the application fee and send it to the respective board address as mentioned in the application.
Note that, one should follow all the instructions while filling the KSEEB SSLC Revaluation application correctly. Students can may the NEFT payment using the NEFT challan that can be downloaded from the official site following the same above given procedure. Students have to apply for the revaluation before the last date and last year it was, 20th of May. This year, the details will be revealed by the board soon and you can find the information here. For all the latest updates on SSLC revaluation process and fee, you should stay tuned with this site.
As of now, this is all about the Karnataka SSLC 2020 Revaluation Application Form that we come across in the web. For coming up updates, you have to stay tuned with this website.